Gary, Stories from Urban City



"The Urban City Police Department is not a nice place, most of the cops in there are bought by the gangs, and the other half is too scared to do anything. They never let me do what I had to do, there were to many laws and restrictions. That is why I quit, I needed to avoid the rules if I wanted to repair the heart of this broken city.

I have searched in every corner of this city for this guys, the ones that are causing all this mess i, but I haven't found them yet. This people are contaminating our city and destroying it, they are selling drugs and weapons to everyone and this has to stop. I will stop it, I will beat every criminal in this city just to find where they bosses are hidden, and once I find them I will finish them too.

Remember this, a man has to do what a man has to do, even if it means giving up everything else. I will do my job and clean this dirty streets with my own fists. This city will shine again."

                                                                                                                                -Gary, the old cop


Twitter account: @UrbanFightersMb
Facebook page: UrbanFightersMB
Web page: redpencilgames.com

Comentarios